Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fantastic June Fishing on Tampa Bay

Hello anglers,

Summer is here and there are plenty of memories waiting for you on the water. May was great and I can't wait to get some fishing done in June. June should have a strong Spanish Mackerel, Mangrove Snapper and Trout bite if you want something for the plate, but if you want a challenge then Tarpon are your destiny. If Tarpon are not big enough, June should offer some great Shark action. There are also some pretty good Grouper out there waiting for a hook. If anyone is interested in a Grouper charter I have a single that is looking for 1 or 2 guys to share a trip. If your interested in sharing a Grouper trip or any other type charter just email me and I'll try to set it up. I can't leave out my favorites Mr. Snook and Mr. Redfish. If this June is like last June, hang on. The Bite should be good for these guys either early in the morning or later in the afternoon into night. Regardless of your fishing interest, the Tampa Bay area has something to offer. Until next time, good luck and be safe on the water. Remember: don't let your kid be the one that got away.

I'm excited to announce that I'm back in the radio business. I will be starting a new show this Saturday from 6am-7am on CBS radio 1010-am WQYK. It's a live call in show and I would love to you listen and call in. The only downside to this is all Saturday charters will have to start at 8am.

Take care and Thank you,
Capt. Ric Liles
REEL SIMPLE FISHING ADVENTURES
www.reelsimplecharters.com
www.reelsimplefishing.com
(813)601-2900

2 comments:

Tampa Real Estate said...

Captain Ric is the best..We have gone out and caught plenty of Snook Redfish and Trout on Tampa Bay fishing with local native Capt. Ric Liles***

NerdHerd said...

Man I wish I could go fishing in Tampa, I've heard it's the best!!