Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Tampa Bay Fishing Report

Hello Anglers, Thank you to those that fished with me in March. You gotta love it when the plan comes together. I don't know what to say about March except, WOW! There were a couple rough days that I either fished with less than desirable weather conditions or fished an area that I had not been in a while and had to fish that area at the request of the client. Other than a few of those days we had a fantastic March. There were a couple days that we boated over 100 fish and several 40-50 snook days. Redfish were the only disappointment for March. I think that April will be just as good and hopefully the redfish bite will get into full swing. I think that will happen once we get out whitebait on the grass flats. The species that I will try to target the most in April will be snook, redfish, trout, and spanish mackerel. That does not mean that the other species of fish in our area will be ignored I will just focus more on these 4. Tarpon, kingfish, cobia, snapper, flounder, shark, blue fish and a few more will be on the catch list as well. April is upon us and I for one am pretty excited about it. I hope to see you soon. Until next time, good luck and be safe on the water. Remember: don't let your kid be the one that got away, take them fishing. If you are interested in a split trip just let me know. April is a month that I should have no problem finding you a fishing partner. Thanks, Ric Capt. Ric Liles Reel Simple Fishing Adventures (813)601-2900 www.ReelSimpleFishing.com 3 Attachments Preview attachment photo (75).jpg Image photo (75).jpg Preview attachment photo (76).jpg Image photo (76).jpg Preview attachment photo (77).jpg Image photo (77).jpg

No comments: