Friday, May 9, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TAMPA BAY!!!!

Happy Mothers Day Tampa Bay!!!

Spring has been Great!!

Because of you I have been in the top of the
heap!! At our spring rally out of 4,000 agents
in the region I have been ranked #20 THANK YOU!!!!

There are some fantastic waterfront real estate
opportunities!!

As you heard back in March the titanic has started to
turn and the federal reserve has lowered again this should
be it for a while in fact there is talk of a slight bump.

Have a custom video guide sent to you in the comfort of your
living room****

It would be my pleasure to design a guide just for your family.

I have several video real estate and Tampa Homes in Google, Yahoo all
over the net.

You can find some video homes just search my name Bonnie Fagoh or
TampaCoastalRealEstate, or TampaFreeHomeGuide, or TampaBayHomesMiraBay,
Or TampaCoastalHomesBellaSol.

Call or Search For Bonnie Fagoh When Results Matter!!**

No comments: